EIMplus: Partners in progress
- EIMplus is a proven partner in successful solution design, development, deployment and sustainment programs across US Government Agencies and regulated industries.
- Anchoring the EIMplus approach is experience gained through leadership of multi-phase programs that have produced measurable improvements within a range of operational imperatives.
- Progress begins with a focus on those we serve; building effective program teams within complex organizations, operations workflows and supporting information ecosystems.
- In all engagements, EIMplus seeks to leverage both existing systems and emerging technologies to arrive at an optimal balance of operational gains, time to value, maintainability and compliance.
- Utilization of COTS certified and industry standard open source capabilities within a Cloud / API-based framework is always the solution design starting point for EIMplus, prioritizing use of COTS solutions.
- Areas of technology expertise include ERP / Applications, data and records management, security, interoperability and automation. We leverage this expertise in deployments of ML/AI processing.
- Our People
- Active engagement with Stakeholders
- Client Relationships
- Process Consistency expertise
- Technical Delivery Expertise
- Knowledge Management and Transition
- Security Cleared Professionals
- Strategic Planning
- Needs Assessment & Feasibility Assessment
- Performance Metrics
- Training and Administrative Support
- Cost/Price Analysis
Service Management and Help Desk
- ITSM Services
- Help Desk Services
- Cloud Migration Services
- Big Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Robotic Process Automation
- Cyber Security Analysis
- Enterprise Information Management, and
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Procurement Planning
- Performance Work Statement Preparation
- Proposal Evaluation & Source Selection Management
- Performance Based Work Statement Development
- Hardware/COTS Acquisition
Independent Verification & Validation Services (IV&V)
- Requirements Analysis
- Test, Planning, Execution and Reporting
- COTS product evaluation
- Milestone reviews, Defect Investigation
- Independent Assessments